yummymonsterdiaries :)

My photo
Mariam Ibrahim . Seventeen . Young and Immature . Silly girl who spills every part of her life written here rather than sharing it to others who act like they even care . Broken and shattered to pieces . Daddy's girl and Mommy's heart . Stop being nice to me if you're just faking it i'm sick of all the drama's . Not a big fan of books. Chocolate really makes me feel better . The Moon describes me perfectly cause people dont really notice me but i'm always there . I'm awsomely good in giving others advice but when it comes to me imma failure . What is written here stays here . Everybody has their own secret and me too so deal with it .

October 06, 2012





Hello there . Mmmhm it feels awkward . Damn awkward . If you'll excuse me for a second *runninglikeamadgirlaroundtheroom* . Done I think , whatever it is I'm here for one reason , I havent written anything for so long like seriously a really really long time and this blog is somehow full of dusty :p I'll clean it up as soon as possible after SPM inshaAllah . Oh yeah again SPM didnt I tell the part I'm taking this biggy scary superb thingy where you could go nuts by just thinking about it . 

This is it . I , Siti Mariam binti Ibrahim could not believe that I'm just exactly a month away from Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia . At this exact moment , eleven years ago I was still there in my bed hardly waking up for school :'( This is just too sad to continue . I'm gonna finish high school exactly on 28 December 2012 right after account's test . Not quite sure if I should be happy or sad about it at the same time cause school was everything to me , I mean dont get me wrong I spent most of my favourite time with my friends there although it was bittersweet sometimes . All of those memories name it I still remember every part . I wish we would never parted but this is a journey we all have to take , bumpy roads I tell you but it was all worth it every moment and second of it .

Haih why lehhh so hard at times :/ Anyway lets dance for passing trials with not so flying colours *screaming and drum rolling* yabedabeduu Well it wasnt that bad , thaaaaat bad I think so . I managed to get what I wanted but still its a long waaaay to go and my expectations just blergh out of track. Minus the part where I spent 5 to 10 minutes on every paper looking out the window and staring at whiteboard thinking why and where would I be if I didnt end up taking this path I am right now #sigh . I'm glad I truly am but there's a little girl in here just wanting to get out of this mess , I thought I wasnt gonna score for trials but then Allah proved me wrong somehow it turned out quite interesting . 7 mix A's and the other 3 is the subject where I just have to work a lot more since I totally blacked out and running out of time as usual . God help me please I have to finish everything up a lil bit faster since I got so many topics to master with so little time , there's a lot to think with just one brain right dear brainy . Should start now but this ass aint gonna move any further than this bed to the book shelves so if you'll excuse me I shall write again if there's enough time which I dont think I have cause I'll be spending every bits of it sleeping . zzZZZ peace upon you people of Earth . 


Much love , M  









No comments:

Post a Comment