Peace be upon us :) Today is Saturday as we all know its the last day of 2011 and the last day I'll cheerish forever . To be honest seriously I'm not a fan of 2011 and If I really could I would turn back those times I wanna be child again I wanna break things even more , laugh all over stupid things , go on a journey everyday , smile eventhough it hurts , I dont wanna hold back any tears and definitely no more regrets . Thats what I wanna do but life doesnt go backwards it keeps on moving forward so what I have to do now is forget the past and see the future . 2012 is gonna be the year I promise this , the year where I wont cry over silly things smile whenever I feel like and laugh like nothing is gonna stop me . I hereby declare myself officially to a Challenging New Year of course its gonna be Happy but we know happy doesnt always drop by it's not gonna be around us all the time . I wont asure you that is gonna be sweet but the journey is worth a thousand miles when you look back .
I know a lot of people have been expecting this New Year 2012 hoping that life would change , but to me its just a new beginning nothing to be brag about . Everyday is just the same , date and time is just a number as a matter of fact 01/01/12 do teach me something that you are given a chance to live your life but remember this always , Just because a day doesnt start out good enough doesnt mean it's going to end up bad - anonymous. Feel that heartbeat in your chest ? It's called purpose . You live for a reason and dont leave without one . Thats it I'm writing too much as I was just taking a break from doing my tons of homework #sigh . I'll be back when my desk is clean *pinkypromise but I dont thinks its gonna be shiny enough :P Ah-haa I almost forgot all those thing my parents said to me , and this is just something I wont let it slip out of my mind and to be share . Have a blast last Saturday :')
" Do not hope for a New Year to change yourself , If you want to you would have done it few years ago " ♥ Mommy
xoxo ,
NewYear M




No comments:
Post a Comment