My fav song off all times :") Maroon5 - She will be loved .
And by the way Adam Levine you're hot Kbye . I'm watching the MAMA Awards #phewww . SNSD looked extremely superhot , MissA was owneddd BIG TIME bro haha but yeah Goodbye Baby was freaking awsome . Not to forget i love Suzy and Fei right atennn high 10 babe hihi :) Superjunior can you all be mine especially Leeteuk and Kyuhyun :') Heavennnnn I tell you . BEAST looked awsomely amazing Fiction it was all fiction sadly and HyunA I'm warning you enough with Hyunseung already dont take anyone else Take note I'll fight for them real hard I tell you *jealous*. 2NE1 was cool I like Dara's hair do though and congratulationss for winning the MTV Asian Music Awards or MAMA for short . You deserved that -----> nega che chalaga wohoo thumbs up but the music video was scary though just saying :P All out Korean wave is absolutely pretty hot like hotpancakes and lemonade I tell you . Maybe some would not agree with them like the anti-fans or something , just so you know everyone has their own rights and interests so FTW grow up and accept others its not like we're doing some major mafia business by liking them , WE HAVE RIGHTS some may like other english bands and no one is stopping you so stop making fun of the korean fans . We have feelings too ya know #Peaceout . Its time for everybody to take care of their own stuff , face the differences the world is not yours only *nooffenseplease* I love both Asian and Hollywood :]
xoxo ,
M awards




No comments:
Post a Comment