Praise be to Allah :') Assalamualaikum
It has been ages , I know . I've been keeping my distance quite far this past few months . So , yeah I deactivated my facebook account and for some reason I privated my blog . I'm trying my best to go far past my addictiveness and start a new hobby which is - Reading . Troll face please and a huge round of applause to me cause I dont read school's book that much . Trust me I only read comics :P and true story .
Uhm so what's next is school life . Pretty much hectic . I have Wan as my deskmate and Fatin plus Aneesa at front . Amira and Aqilah at my left . At Wan's right is Piqa and Yati next to her , In front is Mahsuri and Nadhirah. 3Suara behind me and exactly beside them is 3beradik Azri Ibrahim and Azizul . Tell me again why exactly I wrote all of this. My phalanges is about to break so stop . I'm sorry for those yg tak ada dalam list I still freakinggg love my classmates all of the 5STA'ians except bushes maybe *keningkening but they're totally funny with their own attitudes . Still they're the best <3
Uhm so next is life at home . Pretty much boring . The only child left at home is me and I'm quite happy . Cause you know uhm yeah not a clue . Im just happy being alone I guess . I can talk directly , screaming dancing singing is my part time job dkt rumah . Life is uhm ordinary :] Alhamdulillah . Le dad and mom oso okay with me being laike dat y u know cos le them lapss me beryy much . Pelat pun bolehhhh :3
Uhm so next is life for now . Currently I'm having this you know what people call it - noseee running . sore throat , cold hands and feet , to sum it all UP I have a fever . YEAHMAN (Y) in the middle of my awsome holiday for a week . Whyyyy now :'( whyyyy againn whyyyy . Nevermind , I'll be alright by tomorrow or not I wish . I'm at Muar and tomorrow baru gerak Kualalala Lumpur I guess whatever it is my parents are planning I'll go along .
Oh and one more thing , Wannnnnn aku rindu kau . HAHAHAHA gila psycho . Thanks babe for these past few months , for being my deskmate , my oral mate , my mate and colgate tak ada kena mengena . And I miss my Pelamos Amos too . Trust me I'm not changing a bit , maybe some parts of me just realized that somehow I'm no longer needed or am I being too sensitive Muehehe I am okay I think or not . Nananana I love my LiLo - Liam and Louis . Toodles poodles earthlings , Assalamualaikum have a blast weekend :)
xoxo ,
M -..- with nose



No comments:
Post a Comment