I know . Its 2 am in the morning . Im not sleeping yet . Just finished skype-ing with Hajar a.k.a My annoying loving second sister *well you cant pick your family member * which I missed a lot . We talked about vaass happeninn around y'all , vaas the new gossip in Malaysia currently and at home mostly bout our family . And not to forget about her saddest part of all , I'm giving her a real good advice though or did I laughed about it the whole time you're talking . Man I'm a real bad sistahhhh . Nahhh I'm so not (Y) # Ithinkso HAHA well people make mistakes and they tend to regret about it after awhile . But dont be , a decision has been made . What's done is done . No need to replay it back in your memory or wishing it so badly or thinking about what you could have done if you did this or did that and everything . The fact is that - we're HUMAN . That is what we do . One mistake isnt that bad plus you can always learn from it *that's what Daddy always teach us remember . "Turn over a new leaf" , Boy I've heard those words before and its HUNTING me . I just want you to know sistah , I'll always be there beside you to , you know LAUGH about the mistakes you've done but the truth is I'll back you up no matter what . The thing you're regretting is well lemme say it He's the one who should move on . Second thing is you have US . Ya know me *ehemehem angkat kening and your girlsss . So get up get up get out of the mess yo . Me lapchu always .
xoxo ,
le M




No comments:
Post a Comment