yummymonsterdiaries :)

My photo
Mariam Ibrahim . Seventeen . Young and Immature . Silly girl who spills every part of her life written here rather than sharing it to others who act like they even care . Broken and shattered to pieces . Daddy's girl and Mommy's heart . Stop being nice to me if you're just faking it i'm sick of all the drama's . Not a big fan of books. Chocolate really makes me feel better . The Moon describes me perfectly cause people dont really notice me but i'm always there . I'm awsomely good in giving others advice but when it comes to me imma failure . What is written here stays here . Everybody has their own secret and me too so deal with it .

January 03, 2012

road gets tough


I'm not sleeping yet I know . The time seems to freeze somehow and I cant go to bed like asdfghjk how many times I've tried . Its 1.05 am 3rd of January in 2012 #AWSOME . So yeah I'm bored , just imagine me writing all these stuff *lame* LOL cause I'm super bored . Regardless of all I got to say this to myself and to others who might actually read this accidentally or whatever it is you're doing in my page somehow . Since I'm gonna begin my Form 5 life as a Senior #hardcore tomorrow 4th of January somehow I can feel it in my bones that things are not gonna come easy. 

The road I'm pretty sure its gonna be bumpy and full of surprises but there is always something you can hold onto like in a car you can always grab the passenger's handrail , the same thing in life you just have to practic it . Believe in yourself , do not mind what others are negatively thinking about you or judgying you . Keep your hopes up and less worry in expectations . Catch your dream and dream big , Put your all not one hundred percent but two hundred percent . Believe the unbelievable . Possible the impossible and Never ever ever ever take NO for an answer . Risk your life , take chances , love the people who love you . Change yourself before you start changing the world these is what my Dad always told me . Iloveyoualwayspa eventho I didnt say it that much I always have and always will deep down .

Dear Allah the Most Merciful , all I'm hoping for 2012 is for it to just be better not perfect , much nicer and a lot of sweet memories for us 95's . Not much and nothing else . Thats All InshaAllah . Please just please :')
Sometimes what we all need is a Quran in our hand , tears in our eyes and Allah in our heart . One for all and All for one . Throw your heart and the rest of you will fall - Get what I mean ? Have a nice day Assalamualaikum

xoxo ,
Sleepy M 

No comments:

Post a Comment