yummymonsterdiaries :)

My photo
Mariam Ibrahim . Seventeen . Young and Immature . Silly girl who spills every part of her life written here rather than sharing it to others who act like they even care . Broken and shattered to pieces . Daddy's girl and Mommy's heart . Stop being nice to me if you're just faking it i'm sick of all the drama's . Not a big fan of books. Chocolate really makes me feel better . The Moon describes me perfectly cause people dont really notice me but i'm always there . I'm awsomely good in giving others advice but when it comes to me imma failure . What is written here stays here . Everybody has their own secret and me too so deal with it .

January 27, 2012

Assalamualaikum . Its me writing again . Just got back from Kualalala Lumpur . Bored . Nothing much happened. I ate a lot sumpah hari hari chicken HAHA imagine mcm mana tak gemuk right haihhh . Anyway we send Eka to her practical place in Klang - checked . Hantar farouq - checked . Jumpa Mak Noi - checked . Hang around with my parents - double checked . See how I much I missed my besties :'( I'm stuck in the car for 5 hours with cramped legs and pain in the ass haha I mean I got headache as always . Nevermind its temporary inshaAllah Allah will be there always. I signed in to facebook just now and I saw this , it touched my heart . Wanna see how much it impact me ------> read this . To my beloved best friends , classmates , girlfriends and schoolmates .


Dengan nama Allah Yg Maha Pengasih dan Penyayang

Ya Allah , Panjangkanlah umur sahabatku. Kurniakanlah kesihatan yang baik padanya , terangi hatinya dengan nur pancaran iman. Tetapkanlah hatinya , perluaskanlah rezekinya , dekatkanlah hatinya kepada kebaikan , jauhkanlah hatinya pada kejahatan, tunaikanlah hajatnya baik hajat dalam agama , dunia dan akhirat .

Ya Muhaimin , Jika dia jatuh hati izinkanlah dia menyentuh hati seseorang yang hatinya tertaut pada-Mu agar tidak terjatuh dia dalam jurang cinta nafsu  , Jagalah hatinya agar tidak berpaling daripada melabuhkan hatinya pada hati-Mu. Jika dia rindu , rindukanlah dia pada seseorang yang merindui syahid di jalan-Mu.

Ya Allah , Jangan biarkan sahabatku tertatih dan terjatuh dalam perjalanan panjang menyeru manusia kejalan-Mu , jika kau halalkan aku merindui sahabatku , janganlah aku melampaui batas sehingga melupakan daku pada cinta hakiki , rindu abadi dan kasih sejati hanya untuk-Mu.

Ya Allah , kurniakanlah sahabatku kesenangan , ketenangan , kecemerlangan dan hidayah dari-Mu dalam menempuh cabaran serta liku-liku hidup di dunia dan di akhirat kelak .  inshaAllah 

I know I didnt wrote this du'a but I pray for them in my own ways for sure . I want the best for you guys as much as I loved them . And ustazah did say something to me , tak kan nak masuk syurga sorang sorang kan bagus kalau ada kawan . Plus a friend du'a is among the best and will be granted inshaAllah God knows . I hope this year 2012 will bring us peace and prosperity . When I said I'll be there I keep my promise so I'll stay beside them whenever they want me to and I'll go if they ask me to . I'm sorry if I ever hurt anyone , any heart feelings , words unspoken , hatred , jealousy , my attitude and my flaws definitely . I'm sorry for being me and I cant blame anyone . Never in my heart to hurt the people around me, I tried my very best till now to please everyone to make them feel comfortable to make sure they're happy and I hope you guys are . So there it goes , please accept my apology if you ever come across reading this by accident . 
Goodnight universe may Allah bless you . Alhamdulillah :')

Much love , M

No comments:

Post a Comment