yummymonsterdiaries :)

My photo
Mariam Ibrahim . Seventeen . Young and Immature . Silly girl who spills every part of her life written here rather than sharing it to others who act like they even care . Broken and shattered to pieces . Daddy's girl and Mommy's heart . Stop being nice to me if you're just faking it i'm sick of all the drama's . Not a big fan of books. Chocolate really makes me feel better . The Moon describes me perfectly cause people dont really notice me but i'm always there . I'm awsomely good in giving others advice but when it comes to me imma failure . What is written here stays here . Everybody has their own secret and me too so deal with it .

December 29, 2011



My Jung Il Woo Scheduler :'( Okay so now officially the FlowerBoy I'm watching is done . Totally done and super sad . Stop smiling Cha Chi Soo cause I'm not happy *cair* :/ The ending was mmm - nice . Watch if you wanna know what happened :P toodles 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
And yeah totally absolutely certainly one hundred percent not to forget that I Am 
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Done Kbye nak nangissss ahhhh ceni . Choi Kang Hyuk Onion pergi mano ? T.T tapayah nak gedik sangat I know what you're thinking #Immapyshicpyshco ? Sukahati ahhhhhhh me diediediediedie watching him -,- Oh by the way I fell in love with Shayne Orok new song cepat click his name :) tee-hee Goodnight have a blast

xoxo , 
M-ChaChiSoo<3




2 comments:

  1. ahaks.. da tngk da.. dgn qlah..
    adoyai.. i want her FAKE husband with ME!!
    haha.. CHOI KANG HYUK sya pnye!! n more better..
    hahaha.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha untunglahhh :P me tgk dkt youtube je sehh sedih much :/ nnt nk amek from kak qlah tau . LOL husband dia totally drop dead baik nak mati I want him too tp i want my Scheduler even more Cha Chi Soo <3 missyou cuzzie muahh :*

    ReplyDelete