yummymonsterdiaries :)

My photo
Mariam Ibrahim . Seventeen . Young and Immature . Silly girl who spills every part of her life written here rather than sharing it to others who act like they even care . Broken and shattered to pieces . Daddy's girl and Mommy's heart . Stop being nice to me if you're just faking it i'm sick of all the drama's . Not a big fan of books. Chocolate really makes me feel better . The Moon describes me perfectly cause people dont really notice me but i'm always there . I'm awsomely good in giving others advice but when it comes to me imma failure . What is written here stays here . Everybody has their own secret and me too so deal with it .

November 20, 2011



Its 20.11.2011 already , time flies too fast isnt it . One minute I was the happiest child on earth then things happened and somehow someway it changes . All my dreams turned out to be my biggest nightmare . Everybody at least have that special someone to talk to wether its their best friends parents teachers siblings cousins even your partners someone that you trust and you're not hesitated to share your problems with , the one who understand you more than yourself , the one that knows you the best by just seeing you right thru your eyes at least someone you're comfortable with to share and its not just by listening to your problem its the one you knew that they would back you up no matter how hard it is and there's nothing such as sympathy nor empathy feeling but because they truly care for you and you meant the world to them :' I dont even know how to describe my situation right now to anybody even if I called and cried so hard just listen . As a matter of fact dont even ask what's wrong cause I found that stupid question hurts the most even if I want to tell them badly I just couldnt . My mouth did not speak what my heart wants to tell the most guess there's something wrong with my brain huh . Sleep well my dusty brain and may the future brings out the best in me #hoping that next year would be good to me :'

No comments:

Post a Comment