yummymonsterdiaries :)

My photo
Mariam Ibrahim . Seventeen . Young and Immature . Silly girl who spills every part of her life written here rather than sharing it to others who act like they even care . Broken and shattered to pieces . Daddy's girl and Mommy's heart . Stop being nice to me if you're just faking it i'm sick of all the drama's . Not a big fan of books. Chocolate really makes me feel better . The Moon describes me perfectly cause people dont really notice me but i'm always there . I'm awsomely good in giving others advice but when it comes to me imma failure . What is written here stays here . Everybody has their own secret and me too so deal with it .

November 28, 2011


For you , I was a chapter but For me , you were the book - TomMcNeal .

Somedays are hard me if it wasnt for my bestfriends I wouldnt think I could make it through these painful-heartbreaking-torturing-devastating-painstaking days K is it too much sorry :P They're my strongest back bone , powerful words , the reason I smile it was ALL because of them . If I could list any one them it would take me a thousand endful years there's too many thats why they're called the best . Wishing everyday I could be there for them laughing for stupid jokes that nobody could understand . All those joyful laughter makes me wanna push that pause and replay button *as if* no more moving forward . Maybe we're drifting apart lately I'm sorry for being afraid for being so stupid to think that I'm not one of you girls . Insecurities just kills me slowly . The fact that I miss you girls so much just hurts me , nobody nor no one could never ever replace you girls existence in my life . I love the way our different personalities mixed up and how we shared our moments together through anything . That memory I wouldnt change it for any price say it name it I'll keep on saying no because you girls are the best even words cant describe what I'm feeling . I should start calling them just to say hello and how much I missed the old us . Soon inshAllah :")


No comments:

Post a Comment