talking to you on the phone makes me miss all those things we did together its been forever since you got back to Germany , all those moments we shared and the bittersweet ones too :/ remembering it makes it harder to think and to accept the fact that you're so far away from me and us as a family . Now I know thats why people said that blood is thicker than water :'( i really do miss our conversations and those fun stuff we did .
Remember this one :-
Rumah yang kau duduk tuh rumah Kang Suman , Dia tuhhhhhhh membelaaa . *part dia sampai sini jeh but we extend it sampai ke iklan lain* HAHA
Bela ape ? Burung .
Burung ape ? Burung layang-layang and so on
# the story was kitorang menganjing cerita Flat13A kt astro asyik tayang jeh smpai dh terhafal skrip dia --' LOL we really did make a good team together (: high 5
when i sent you to Changi Airport i dont really wanna let you go sbb i'm gonna be ForeverAlone kt rumah being the only child left , no one's gonna lay beside me every night , no more stories to be told or shared with , no more crying together just because of a small lie we've made to hurt each other or to see who's MommyDaddy's fav daughter . *competitive gila budak nii * At the end of the day , i really watched your back when i saw you entering the Departure part and it really hurts me the most but i didnt cry cause i know you wont have the guts to leave us in Malaysia . God knows how I miss you sister :/ When i was sitting in my room I can even imagine you're there combing your hair and the smell of the perfume you wore was still there in my mind but then time flies so quick that i moved on but never ever a day passed on by that i didnt pray for you nor forgot about your presence . I miss us as a big happy family I really do , well a part of me doesnt wanna grow up just yet *tears flowing* I'm sorry .
# Comeback please this december and dont forget to bring my nailpolish :P
miss you this big muahhhhhhhhhh.
Remember this one :-
Rumah yang kau duduk tuh rumah Kang Suman , Dia tuhhhhhhh membelaaa . *part dia sampai sini jeh but we extend it sampai ke iklan lain* HAHA
Bela ape ? Burung .
Burung ape ? Burung layang-layang and so on
# the story was kitorang menganjing cerita Flat13A kt astro asyik tayang jeh smpai dh terhafal skrip dia --' LOL we really did make a good team together (: high 5
when i sent you to Changi Airport i dont really wanna let you go sbb i'm gonna be ForeverAlone kt rumah being the only child left , no one's gonna lay beside me every night , no more stories to be told or shared with , no more crying together just because of a small lie we've made to hurt each other or to see who's MommyDaddy's fav daughter . *competitive gila budak nii * At the end of the day , i really watched your back when i saw you entering the Departure part and it really hurts me the most but i didnt cry cause i know you wont have the guts to leave us in Malaysia . God knows how I miss you sister :/ When i was sitting in my room I can even imagine you're there combing your hair and the smell of the perfume you wore was still there in my mind but then time flies so quick that i moved on but never ever a day passed on by that i didnt pray for you nor forgot about your presence . I miss us as a big happy family I really do , well a part of me doesnt wanna grow up just yet *tears flowing* I'm sorry .
# Comeback please this december and dont forget to bring my nailpolish :P
miss you this big muahhhhhhhhhh.
xoxo ,
your most loving sista ever a.k.a Baby P :(



No comments:
Post a Comment