yummymonsterdiaries :)

My photo
Mariam Ibrahim . Seventeen . Young and Immature . Silly girl who spills every part of her life written here rather than sharing it to others who act like they even care . Broken and shattered to pieces . Daddy's girl and Mommy's heart . Stop being nice to me if you're just faking it i'm sick of all the drama's . Not a big fan of books. Chocolate really makes me feel better . The Moon describes me perfectly cause people dont really notice me but i'm always there . I'm awsomely good in giving others advice but when it comes to me imma failure . What is written here stays here . Everybody has their own secret and me too so deal with it .

November 16, 2010

what a girl wants :)

I : 
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world 
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love 
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart 
Only girl in the world 
Like I'm the only one that's in command 
Cuz I'm the only one who understands how to make you feel like a man 
Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world 
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love 
Like I'm the only one who knows your heart 
ONLY ONE :(

NO man is worth your tears, and when you find the man who is, he'll never make you cry :)

                                                                                                                                xoxo , night 



                              

No comments:

Post a Comment